ESTABLISHED FOR OVER
& DESIGN SERVICE
J Dawes & Son – Established in 1896 in Market Harborough by Mr Joe Dawes
4 years later, we moved the company to King Street, Barwell. On leaving the Navy, Joe was joined by his son Les, second generation. The third generation was Mr Paul Dawes, Les’ son. Then came Ross, the great-grandson of Joe, who took over the business on the death of his father Paul. Ross has been running the business ever since, making us a completely family-run business.
We have always taken great pride in our work, our expertise and excellent reputation in Leicester and the surrounding areas. Reliability and honesty is always at the forefront of our priorities when liaising with clients. All our engineers are fully qualified, guaranteeing quality workmanship every time. Contact us to learn more about us or our services.